~The Girl and the Butterfly~

One beautiful afternoon Carleigh decided to go down the stream behind her home.Only to find a beautiful meadow filled with luscious and mesmerising flowers,cute and cuddly bunnies,and lovely green grass.But the flowers and animals were not doing so good.Yet he noticed something. And yet so many creatures but only one butterfly.Only one orange and black butterfly.Only one.

She was so invested she decided to follow it.The butterfly soured through the air swerving between each and every branch making it difficult for Carleigh to follow it.Once the butterfly came cross a cave it stopped.Carleigh was still catching her breath from the marathon she just ran,when the butterfly flew into the cave.The butterfly shined so bright you can compare it to the sun.In carleigh sight she can see a a big and beautiful tree glowing just like the stars.The butterfly stopped and started to transform into a beautiful woman of color and beauty.¨ Thank you for following me¨ said the woman.¨ Why did you bring me here??¨ Carleigh exclaimed.¨ you are the only person to ever notice me.The only person who ever cared..Only my people cared..¨ ¨ Only your people??¨ Carleigh questioned.¨ yes this meadow was once our beautiful land.Our home.Until the Humans came and wiped us out.I was the last one to stand.To survive.¨ ¨ Without butterflies..no one could keep the plants and animals happy.¨ ¨ Yes¨” ¨ I have to go i will be back.¨

Carleigh ran and ran to the locals to tell this sad story all of them feel awful and some didn’t believe her but most did.They all contributed to help bring the meadow back to life.And few days later the meadow was as good as new.Soon all the flowers bloomed and the animals were happy and playful.Then a cloud arose and a kaleidoscope of butterflies came and pollinated the flowers.The woman thanked and thanked all the people for their kindness.”what is your name may i ask??”Carleigh asked.”Vanessa”and the woman disappeared.

One thought on “~The Girl and the Butterfly~”